Puppy fun in the snow

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sterling

Reaction score
This is Lakota's second snowfall this year...she did'nt know what to do with the first one, but I think she figured it out this time around!!! Puppies are just too much fun in the snow!!!

Snow is for running in as fast as you can and dive-bombing your little sister once you reach her....(see Tweety at bottom corner of pic)

f09221c7.jpg

Say Mom....how 'bout if I just do doughnuts in place?

f0922199.jpg

Waiting for "sissy" to come around to pounce on her.

f092217a.jpg

How cute. They look like they are just having a blast in the snow. :aktion033:

Wow! You got more snow down there than we did. We only have about 1 inch. Looks like Lakota LOVES the snow!!! Thanks for sharing the pics!

Thanks you guys!!! They sure did have a blast in the snow, but it's quickly melting today...which is good too. We had about 7 inches or MORE!!! I have to say that was a total surprise seeing how we were only suppose to get into the 1 to 2 inch range! :new_shocked:

Those are very cute!!! I have some similar pictures of Moxie and my other mutt Samantha from back in....early December I think (one in my avatar of Moxie)!! They do enjoy fresh snow don't they?

And yes, you had way more snow than we have up here right now!!!! :new_shocked: :bgrin It's -10 C here right now...but no (ok, well very, very little) snow on the ground!! :aktion033: I think it's just waiting for my parents to go away, so it can blizzard like mad while I have to do chores!!!!!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

~kathryn

Latest posts

Back