puppies are 2 weeks old and toddling!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyn_j

Reaction score
Here are Fancy and Nicks babies... they are 2 weeks old now, Michelle, here is your boy and I will be keeping two Nicholas Nickleby the silver dapple and Nickelodeon the black and tan. Fancy is a tiny girl only 8 pounds and she has been the best mom. This is her fist litter and I am so very proud of her!

little red dapple boy

LittleRedDappleboy2weeksa.jpg

Michelles fur kid

MichellesPuppy2weeksc.jpg

Nicholas

Nicholas2weeksb.jpg

Odie

Nickalodian2weeksc.jpg

Thanks for letting me share.

Lyn

They are all absolutely precious, but I think Nicholas is my favorite.

Oh Lynn those puppies are just prescious! I too love Nicolas, his markings are beautiful
default_wub.png
Joyce

Added:

Not totally sure yet, but we are tossing around the idea of naming him "Jaxson".. The SO is already set on calling him Jax.. haha, so it looks like that will be his name..
default_wub.png
I can't wait for little Ayden (another Doxie we got from Lyn) to have a playmate that sleeps in the same house as him..

Ayden is 6 months old and is all boy.. so he will LOVE having a brother.. and we will LOVE having another to spoil..

default_saludando.gif

Thanks everyone, Nicholas doesnt have the head piece that Odie has but he does have longer ribbing and wonderful color. Bone wise they are both about the same. Jaxson is the biggest at the moment but they are all within a few 10ths of an oz of each other except the littlest red. he is a couple oz smaller. The field trial people that hunt with dogs and Falcons will be interested in him because they like the tinies to hunt with. They can follow those pesky rabbits cause they can follow them more places.

The owner of the sire came by today to see them.... she agrees with me on the choices.

Lyn

Latest posts

Back