PUBLIC APOLOGY

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tango

Reaction score
I am making a public apology to the AMHA BOD, the Rules and Regs committee members and to Gordon Harris.

I direct people to the June 2007 Meeting Minutes, page 16, at the bottom of the page, #184. Submitted by Gordon Harris under Registration Procedure. The proposal was not voted on, so neither passed nor failed. It was recommended to send to the membership.

So the "Registration Procedure" proposal is indeed on the June 2007 minutes.

I have pulled the "Rules Committee Meeting Minutes" topic from the forum so as not further inflame this issue.

However - the jury is still out on the Base of the Withers proposal as it did fail. Refer to page 5 of the June 2007 minutes.

Nikki Faubus

default_aktion033.gif
You go girl! It takes an honorable person to question, investigate and then apologize if wrong.
default_aktion033.gif
Kudos to you for each thing, question, investigation and apology.

By the way, something to check out....the measuring thing. I have heard, not sure if correct, that the rule change came before the show committee, but was the wrong committee since the rule is not just a show rule and had to be resubmitted to the appropriate committee. Anyone looked into that?

Charlotte

default_aktion033.gif
You go girl! It takes an honorable person to question, investigate and then apologize if wrong.
default_aktion033.gif
Kudos to you for each thing, question, investigation and apology.

By the way, something to check out....the measuring thing. I have heard, not sure if correct, that the rule change came before the show committee, but was the wrong committee since the rule is not just a show rule and had to be resubmitted to the appropriate committee. Anyone looked into that?

Charlotte

I TOTALLY agree Charlotte!!
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Nikki, it is an honor to 'know' you, here through this place.

Margo

default_yes.gif
You've got a lot of character!

default_aktion033.gif
You go girl! It takes an honorable person to question, investigate and then apologize if wrong. Kudos to you for each thing, question, investigation and apology.

Charlotte

Awww, just goes to show us that we are all human and capable of making a mistake. I think your apology is well received. Hope this all works out well and understanding is well received.
default_yes.gif
Mary

I am making a public apology to the AMHA BOD, the Rules and Regs committee members and to Gordon Harris.

I direct people to the June 2007 Meeting Minutes, page 16, at the bottom of the page, #184. Submitted by Gordon Harris under Registration Procedure. The proposal was not voted on, so neither passed nor failed. It was recommended to send to the membership.

So the "Registration Procedure" proposal is indeed on the June 2007 minutes.

I have pulled the "Rules Committee Meeting Minutes" topic from the forum so as not further inflame this issue.

However - the jury is still out on the Base of the Withers proposal as it did fail. Refer to page 5 of the June 2007 minutes.

Nikki Faubus

I agree!! I also find it funny that she posted her own error. Many others stated it was not in the notes either! I commend you highly for stepping forward- many folks would not admit to a mistake for a million bucks. What a gal! Being honest and forthright- how refreshing!!
default_biggrin.png

I agree!! I also find it funny that she posted her own error. Many others stated it was not in the notes either! I commend you highly for stepping forward- many folks would not admit to a mistake for a million bucks. What a gal! Being honest and forthright- how refreshing!!
default_biggrin.png
Totally agree!
default_aktion033.gif

default_aktion033.gif
I have answers regarding the "base of the withers" amendment. I will hopefully start a new thread explaining it all in detail but it does appear that this was indeed a valid proposal, however it looks to have been a bit ambiguous in the minutes.

I know this will not make those happy that were not in favor of it, but at least I think I know what happened and again will post it all in detail soon.

Nikki

Latest posts

Back