Problem with Pics?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowgurl_up

Reaction score
Ok, I have been having no problems viewing pictures on my computer forever! Now for the past 2 days every picture just comes up with a big X!!! Anyone else having this problem, or maybe have some suggestions on what happened or what I need to do to fix it! I miss seeing everyone's horses and I am not getting to see the new babies!
default_no.gif

Thanks!

I can see all of the ones I have looked at in the past, but nothing new since yesterday?? Nothing on the computer has been changed? Very confused.......
default_wacko.png

Yup, sure have. I can see some pics (like the ones you posted today sixstardanes), but yet the deer pictures and some of the other threads I can't. I can't even see pictures of Meldoy now that she is feeling better! = (

Ok, so I just found out all of the pics come up when I get on my parents computer....? So something must have happened with mine and I will have to play with the settings.

I also have been having problems loading my pics on here i have been hitting refresh but it does not work!!~~My pics are blank u can not see anything!!~~

Back