Probably old news but

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandee

Reaction score
I recieved this email this morning and the pictures were so cute I wanted to share. Small foal in Austraila born at some farm in Victoria. It says foal should grow to 24". Maybe someone from "down there" can tell us more.

article-1089020-0293B870000005DC-161_634x342_popup.jpg

article-1089020-0293A740000005DC-352_634x424_popup.jpg

Yep, she is a cutie!! If you do a search you will find many more pictures of her here- one of our members is good friends with the filly's owner.
default_wub.png

There's my girl.
default_wub.png
Well, she's not really mine, but I love her like she is my own!

Midgee was born on my best friends farm, not too far from where I live. It's the farm where Bailey and Willow were born.
default_wub.png

They bought the mare already in foal. The mare herself is only tiny so we were expecting a small foal, just not that small! She has some dwarf characteristics but so far she seems healthy enough. No real major health issues.

Midgee is now 5 months old and a little cracker!
default_new_shocked.gif
She is really naughty. She knows that she is special and really plays on it but she is just so adorable!

I got to babysit Midgee for a week (along with the mare) a while back. Here she is at my place.

IMG_1315.jpg

midgee-1.jpg

IMG_1311.jpg

IMG_1485.jpg

A recent visit to their sons school where the children and teachers loved her!

8.jpg

These photos were taken last weekend at our local parade adn festival. We dressed the horses up for this one and she was like a celebrity with everyone loving all over her.

IMG_2052.jpg

IMG_2153.jpg

Midgee too tired to make the parade distance. As little as she is, she is soooo heavy!

IMG_2176.jpg

We just love this little girl. Talk about a HUGE personality for a little creature!
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back