prayers still needed

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MBennettp

Reaction score
My brother in law came through his surgery just fine but Mom is still not doing well. She is recovering from the pneumonia but is still not out of the woods. Her right arm is extremely swollen and she is still confused. She is out of ICU but I am really afraid she may not make it.

Please keep her in your prayers.

Thanks,

Mary

Mary so glad to hear that your brother-in-law made it through his surgery. Not so happy to hear that your mother is still not doing well.

I have them both in my thoughts and prayers and have asked my son James to place them on the prayer list at their church. Please keep us posted.
default_pray.gif

I'm glad to hear about Lee!

But I've been so scared about your mom! When I didn't hear from you after my email a while back, I knew it wasn't good.

Prayers & more prayers.

And {{{{Hugs}}}} for you and Judy!

Love ya!

Mary, I'm keeping you and your mom in my thoughts and prayers. I just can't imagine how it must feel with all you have been through and all you have on your shoulders recently.

Thank You everybody, I'm sorry I didn't reply to your e-mail Robin, I haven't taken time to check my e-mail. I just got home from the hospital.

Mom is doing okay this evening, mostly sleeping. She still isn't sure what our names are but she knows we are her kids. We think she may have had another stroke in the ambulance between our town and the town where she is now.

If they can get the swelling under control in her arm and if she continues to do okay, she will be transferred to a rehabilitation center this week. She has been at this re-hab center before and they are wonderful.

We are all pretty tired but hanging in there.

It is sure hard to see your loved ones suffering and you can't make it better.

Thanks again for all the prayers, they are really appreciated.

Mary

I know that you have not had time. But you know me, I still worry!

I will keep sending prayers for you all.

Mary you and your family are always in my prayers. I think Reo, you and I need to get together, and whomever else wants to come, and have a good chat fest...Love you, Theresa

Latest posts

Back