Prayers needed for grandson

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
Won't go into all the details as he has had tons of tests and Dr. Visits over the past 6 weeks.

Hunter is 8, very active, he started to get dizzy a lot even while doing nothing, about every day.

They have found a heart rythm problem, and 2 "spots", one at the base of his brain, one on his lung.

He is tired of all the testing and just wants to go play soccer.

If you could keep him in your thoughts it would be appreciated.

Thank you

Praying for the testing to be done and hear good news that he's OK, so he can get back to the important business of being a kid!

Poor little guy.....I have a Hunter grandson too. Many prayers coming your way...... Please keep us informed.

Carolyn praying very hard for Hunter as he goes thru these tests. Hopefully, he'll be back on the soccer fiels really soon.

Gini

Heres some prayers and (((HUGS))) for you all during this trying time.

I pray they figure out and can fix the problem for your little guy...

Keeping Hunter in my thoughts and prayers. Six weeks must seem like an eternity to him. I hope they figure everything out soon and get him back on that soccer field.

I am sending prayers for your grandson, I now have a grand daughter and I know how precious they are. May God lift him up and heal what ails him. The soccer field is waiting.

I am sending prayers for your grandson, I now have a grand daughter and I know how precious they are. May God lift him up and heal what ails him. The soccer field is waiting.

I will definately keep this little boy in my prayers, and the rest of the family also. Hope turns out well.

Linda Killion

Good thoughts and prayers headed Hunter's way! I sure hope they figure out what's going on and he gets to play soccer real soon!

Sending up prayers for Hunter.
default_pray.gif

Frankie,

Prayers being sent for your Grandson, hope they get done all the tests and he is given a clean bill of health.

Thank you all so much.

Today he had an EEG but it didn't show anything. Had his second EKG and it was not so good, again. He has a heart ultrasound on Friday and sees the pediatric cardiologist on Monday. They seem to be sure that is the cause of his dizziness and will let the spots go for now with comparisant tests in 4 weeks.

Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers.

Back