POTLUCK LUNCHEON AT CONGRESS CANCELLED

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharron

Reaction score
Potluck Luncheon hosted by Jim and Karen Shaw of Fiddlesticks Pony Farm, and Wayne and Sharron Hinkle of Sharrway farm has had to be CANCELLED Jim works for Bell Helicopter Textron, in TX. His job is on strike, with not much going on in the re-negotiation department. Their contact expired at midnight last Sunday night June 14th, and Jim has been out of work since. Jim and Karen won't be at Congress this year due to this unforseen development.

As many of you know I recently had Rotator Cuff Surgery on my right arm, and it is strapped to my side for another 4 weeks. Making it impossible for me do the luncheon also.

We thank all those that have volunteered food and help, for your continued support of this endeavor over the years. To those that have contacted me privately, and here on the forum, we thank you for your donations, If there is a group that would like to put on some sort of dinner for everyone, I will be more than happy to help.

The Luncheon will be back next year...hopefully bigger and better than ever...Save all those wonderful food donations for 2010 Congress in Ardmore OK...

If you would like to contact me privately email me at [email protected]

Thanks for your support in the past!

Sharron & Karen

Latest posts

Back