Posting problem need help

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k9mini2

Reaction score
Hi I come ocassionally so am not a regular. however part of my frustration is that I click the picture Icon just like in the instructions but I keep getting a pop up that says "you must enter URL" but I don't get the pop up box that gives me that opportunity!!!

the last time I posted this problem, the question was deleted? Is there somewhere else I am supposed to ask this?

Your post was not deleted but moved either to the Picture Forum or Back Porch.

Towards the top of the page you will see a link on HOW TO POST PICTURES.........Read that. Here it is.

HOW TO POST A PICTURE

You can also post pictures without using the picture icon.

If you use Photobucket to post pictures, it is extremely simple. Your picture appears in your Photobucket account with four lines, one is labelled "Share URL", the second is "URL Link", the third is "HTML Tag" and the last is "IMG Code". Copy the entire "IMG Code" line and paste it into your post ... no clicking on picture icons etc is required, just copy and paste it and it'll show up in your post later.

If you don't use Photobucket, here's what you do: Write

Code:
[img]
, then post the entire URL of your picture and after the picture, write

Code:
[/img]
... example:

Code:
[img=http://www.picture.com/mypicture.jpg]
I hope that helps (or someone else can help make clear what I was trying to say :bgrin )

Hi I come ocassionally so am not a regular. however part of my frustration is that I click the picture Icon just like in the instructions but I keep getting a pop up that says "you must enter URL" but I don't get the pop up box that gives me that opportunity!!!

the last time I posted this problem, the question was deleted? Is there somewhere else I am supposed to ask this?

I think the problem may be that after you click the picture icon, and then you get the pop-up message saying about the url, what you need to do next, is to click on the one that says to allow it. THEN, again, click on the photo icon, and THEN the url box WILL open. You just have to sort of do it twice...the second time was because the first time, you were just giving permission.
default_yes.gif
:

I think the problem may be that after you click the picture icon, and then you get the pop-up message saying about the url, what you need to do next, is to click on the one that says to allow it. THEN, again, click on the photo icon, and THEN the url box WILL open. You just have to sort of do it twice...the second time was because the first time, you were just giving permission.
default_yes.gif
:

Thank you Mona, your info was what I was looking for...Sorry everyone else...Mona wins the prize... :bgrin

thank you all for trying to help...I was getting so frustrated...
default_wacko.png
:

NOW one last question. I have photos on Webshots, will those work ok here? Just as well know that so I don't waste everyones time on that..

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Mona, your info was what I was looking for...Sorry everyone else...Mona wins the prize... :bgrin

NOW one last question. I have photos on Webshots, will those work ok here? Just as well know that so I don't waste everyones time on that..

:aktion033: YAY! So glad you got it figured out!! As for photoshots etc. someone else will have to help answer that one for you, as I have absolutely no experience with that one. You can always try, and see what happens. There is a "Practice Forum" here that you can go and play with until you get your picture posting down to a fine art without feeling like you are bothering anyone. It is the last in the list of Forums on the Forums index page.

Back