POST YOUR DECORATING ENTRY PICS HERE

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my gosh ! I have never won anything in my entire life ! Thank you so much for creating this contest Marty. I had so much fun and it gave me an excuse to spend a little extra time in the barn ( like I needed one)
default_wink.png
I'm not so sure that the horses appreciated it but they survived. Everyone's pictures were great and congrats to the other winners. I hope everyone has a safe and Happy Holiday Season !
default_smile.png

Marty thanks for all the fun with the xmas contest. Alice

[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations to everyone! Marty thank you for running this contest and I just know with all the great entry's you had a really hard job.[/SIZE]

Awesome, so glad to be a part of this contest and an honor to place 2nd. Tough competition, everyone went all out this year. Hope we can do this again next Christmas
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

Christina

"Thank you to all of you who went to the trouble to enter your great pictures I enjoyed everyone. Thank you Marty for following through and doing this and I also hope it can be a yearly thing. Congratulations to the winners and to all who entered you ALL did a GREAT job.

Congrats!!! Thanks for having the contest it got my butt up and decorating. May all have a nice holiday!

Marty this was so fun to see everyones decorations..

I just havent had the time what with my sisters breast cancer and all. I wanted to decorate , maybe next year if you have it again...

Congrats to the winners and thanks everyone for going to the work to make it so neat!

Congrats to the winners!

This was fun- thanks, Marty, for doing this special contest. The photos were great!

Happy holidays!

Peggy

Congrats to the Winners and Thank you Marty, I had fun Decorating And participating in the contest. Everyones Decorations were Great.

Congratulations to all the winners!

Thanks Marty, that was fun!

All the entries were great, my favorite was the minis

in the snow with their presents.

[SIZE=12pt]CONGRATULATIONS to All the Winners!!! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Marty, Great Contest!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]You are all quite welcome! [/SIZE]

I'm so glad you enjoyed it

I'm already thinking that next year we should add another division just for decorated carts and driving horses if Mary Lou is up for it.

Have a very Merry Christmas!

OH, my gosh, Marty. Just got the "prize". Are you psychic? I have a "village" set up and I don't have a barn! Thank you, thank you. Now I feel like I really owe this site. I've loved it from the start as it's been so helpful and such friendly people. You are a dear.
default_wub.png

Hi Marty,

I got the box a few days ago and was trying to be a good girl and wait till Christmas. But this morning just couldn't stop myself! I love it! This little barn is now lighting up my room and making it feel that much more like Christmas.

Thank you Marty! Can't wait for next year contest
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back