Poor, poor Ella...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shari

Reaction score
I am so mean.

Had my son put her in the mini horse pasture for today. As I want to sit on the Porch and have DS bring her to me so I can be with her and brush her for a little while.

She does not like being away from her pet Grey Icelandic. They got let out in the big 10 acre pasture and she didn't.

First she threw her normal...major tantrum, one of these days I am going to film it...and now she is pouting.

But all will be forgiven...once I get her up here. Is also good for Theia..because both of them can be roudy!

YOU HAVE TO FILM THE TANTRUM....THAT WOULD BE SO FUNNY. DONKEYS ARE SO ANIMATED. I SURE WISH I HAD ACERAGE TO TURN MY GIRLS OUT IN....AND OH MY...IF I DID, AND DIDN'T TURN ONE OF THEM OUT WITHOUT THE REST....THE FENCE WOULD BE DOWN. LOL...THEY HAVE A HISSY FIT IF I LET ONE IN THE BACK YARD.

I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE ABLE TO STILL SEE YOUR BABIES...EVEN IF IT IS JUST ON THE PORCH
default_yes.gif
: I AM SURE ELLA GAVE YOU A GOOD LAUGH TODAY ANYWAY
default_smile.png

[SIZE=12pt]Awww, I'm sure Ella was fine once she realized the pampering she was going to get...
default_yes.gif
: I hope you enjoyed your time with her today!
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]So even in Oregon this time of year, you can sit on the porch and groom without it being too cold?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Shannon
default_smile.png
[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back