Poor Dorothy and she thought Duckie

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shortpig

Reaction score
Duckie will be staying in training thru the month of June.
default_aktion033.gif
Dorothy was gracious enough to agree to keep her that one more month. They are doing such a wonderful job with her that I decided to just leave her with them for the added benefit of more training. It's way easier for me to leave her an extra month and go there to get comfortable driving her. Dorothy is way more skilled than I am so better for Duckie this way.

She should have known this wasn't her usual case when Duckie showed up with her own suitcase full of gear. She did say that day she had never seen a horse come in with it's own luggage. She has the cutest little rolling suitcase with her sheet, hood, and it usually has her show halter and such in it.
default_biggrin.png
Doesn't every horse have its own suitcase?

So the updates will continue for awhile yet and Dorothy is Stuck with the Duck. I imagine if I call her about another horse for training she will be full up with no room to take it.
default_laugh.png

Now we will put some driving time on Ariel and hopefully Jimmy. It isn't like they don't need the work. We will practice with them and have a good time till she comes home.

So here is a pic of Ariel who is now 17yo and still a spunky little girl.

Arielatshowfullbody-1.jpg

You have given me a great idea, Shortpig! I'm going to revive an old wheelie suitcase for all of Shake's stuff too! Thanks!

Oh Marie, I think rather that Dorothy thinks she is in luck getting the Duck!
default_new_rofl.gif

Are you coming to the show this weekend to watch?

Oh Marie, I think rather that Dorothy thinks she is in luck getting the Duck!
default_new_rofl.gif

Are you coming to the show this weekend to watch?
I considered going to the show however, I managed to mistreat and break my weedwacker. So I am buying a new one and then I will start cutting the grass where my Bubba Dog lives because I need to find him. Just kidding but he is able to hide in it and I can barely fight my way down the sidewalk to the shop thru the tall grass. At this point I don't even care if it is raining it has to get done. I found a real nice one at Sears and I'm going for it. It even has a battery chg starter thingy so I don't have to pull the string to start it. How cool is that?

Dorothy was very gracious about keeping the Duck. With show season in full swing she will be very busy showing but will fit Duckie in for more training and I sooo appreciate that.

I hope everyone has a great time and the shows and brings home the ribbons. Good luck to all of you who are attending.

Latest posts

Back