Please would you take just a minute

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Witts Mini Horse Ranch

Reaction score
Hi everyone! A couple of days ago I entered a picture of my hubby and his favorite little donkey on Equusite.com...didn't mention it to him and he saw my email stating the picture I submitted was going to be displayed on the 31st. He clicked the link and it was him LOL. He usually doesn't get on the computer much...but has become addicted to craigslist. Anyway, it is so funny this ole truck drivers picture is up on the web with his little donkey displaying his softer side...he usually doesn't let many people see. I am loving it! So if you could make my day and his (which he would never admit to) and vote...it would be very much appreciated! I will attempt a link, it is the one titled Baby Jenny.

Thank you in advance!

Equusite.com daily pictures

Hi,

I didnt know who it was, but I voted this morning at 6:00. They got my double dimes. Cute photo!!!
default_wub.png

Awwww what an adorable pic!!! Got my two tens as well! And thanks for posting the link along with it! Made it very easy to access!

Got tens from me too, how adorable! Good luck, I hope your pic wins!

Thanks everyone!
default_wub.png
This is too funny...hubby is LHAO. So happy he is being a good sport about it. People ask me how in the world did I talk hubby into trading our full size horses for a herd of little donkeys and I show them this picture.

He is in the lead but they are closing in fast..LOL

You know I voted Nancy! And Erika voted! And I passed it on!
default_yes.gif

My 10's are in! I loved that picture when you posted it before. Don't you love the way these guys make the roughest man melt!
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back