Please keep fellow mini lover in your thoughts,

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
Barb, from Ohio could use all the good thoughts you could send her way.

In the last two weeks, she lost her husband, he was too young, lost her Father this past Friday, and her mother yesterday. All natural causes.

Barb shows AMHR and does such a great job with her horses!

At times like this, prayers and good thoughts are needed in force, even from those you do not know, and I knew you guys could do that for her.

As she trys to get through this very difficult time,,,,,,,,,,,,please count your blessings and keep her in your thoughts.

Definitely sending huge prayers and deepest condolences, is there a place to send a card?

:no: OMG, that would be too much for one person to have to bear. My deepest condolences to Barb. I don't know her, but I am sure she can use all the hugs and comforting thoughts she can get.

I'm so sorry to hear that. How awful to lose such close family members in such a short time. She must be devastated. My heartfelt condolences and prayers go out to Barb.

What better time to count our blessings than when we read something like that?

Most sincere condolences, prayers and cyber hugs heading her way.

My sincere condolences to Barb. Cannot imagine your feelings right now. May God put his arms around you and hold you close.
default_wub.png
:

Definatly Carl and I send her sincere condolences and prayers for strngth at this very very difficult time in her life, I only widh our words could help but sure it will take a long time.

Maxine and Carl

My deepest sympathy to Barb and her family.

I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers. May God send His love to help her through this trying time.

((((HUGS))))

I am so very sorry.......that is a great deal of loss to deal with in such a short time.......I will keep her in my prayers.

My sincerest condolences. That is too much for one to bear....... Anyone have an address we can send cards.

My sincerest and deepest sympathy for Barb in this time of need. How horific for her to have to lose 3 loved ones in such a short time.

Hugs and prayers coming your way Barb.

My thoughts and prayers are with you. I hope you will find comfort in this trying time.
default_sad.png

What a tragedy! I am very sorry to hear of your loss.

Hugs

Bonnie

So sorry to hear about her losing all these special people to her. Our prayers are with you.
default_pray.gif
:

[SIZE=10pt]My deepest condolences to Barb -[/SIZE]

I can't imagine losing so much in such a short period, utterly unimaginable. Sending prayers her way.
default_pray.gif
:

Lori

Latest posts

Back