Please help! I'm entering a contest...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I too took photography 1 and 2 while I was in school and most definately my favorite class!! I must say that you have a good eye for 'snap time' as anyone who has ever tried to photo know that sometimes is only a split second. Anyways I must say that I love them all but #1 in first catagory definately stands out to me.

For the first category I like #1 and 2. As for the second category. I like #2.

In the first group, I like the first one, and in the second group, I like the second one. I thought that the second one would look neat in a frame as it seems to have a "built in" matting due to the stall door!

In my opinion, photography is emotional. Additionally, to win a contest, technical aspects are a factor. You asked, so please don’t be offended that I am offering an opinion. It’s just an opinion. Good Luck!

In the first group, number 3; hands down.

In the second group, I’m torn between numbers 1 and 2. The first photo wins on emotional merits; the second wins on technical aspects.

I'd do #3 for the first group and possibly #1 or #3 for the second if you are allowed to edit and you know how to straighten the photo out.

Very nice! definitely Cash_1 and Cash_2 from the first cat. and IMG_2359 from the 2nd cat.

Good luck!!!!

Latest posts

Back