Play Day at Hoosier Horse Park

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluerocket

Reaction score
Well -- I have waffled back and forth about going to the Play Day at the Hoosier Horse Park on the 28th of July. I know it will be a whole lot of fun. Neither Platinum nor I are "fit" - in fact he barely fits between the shafts of the cart --- but we are now officially going --- Peggy talked us into it. (We just are having problems getting motivated with the drought, hot weather and no one to play with - all excuses, excuses, excuses).

Our goal for this event is:

1) to have fun

2) to drive in, around and out of the water hazard

3) get advice on our harness and new bit - to make sure we have things adjusted properly

4) have more fun

Hope more minis will be there --- its at the Hoosier Horse Park just a bit south of Indianapolis.

Deadline for entries is the 22nd -- if you (like me) are going to enter today or tomorrow -- please call Julia (name and number on the entry form) so she knows you are coming.

Hope to see you there.

JJay

Yep! I talked her into it! I am ALWAYS looking for more friends to play with! If we all waited until everything was just right, we'd never have any FUN, 'cause we all would be too busy getting ready to have fun! I lost sight of the FUN factor earlier this year, and my horse gave me a big wake-up call! It is ALL about FUN!! I met JJay at last year's Indiana CDE,and she inspired me with her great attitude and how she worked with her horse, Platinum. I am really looking forward to seeing her again. I am trailering over 3 hours to play....Anybody else going????

Latest posts

Back