Pintopizzaz any word on your dog??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyn_j

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Just checking on your dog ...... did you get the pms I sent? havent heard anything back. What color is your other dog? Is she Buff like the lost one? Just curious. Im afraid tht your Anna has passed over and was hoping that I am wrong and you had some better news this week? I feel very Blessed that we were able to get Lark home since they were lost about the same time. I have a huge soft spot for dogs in my heart ... maybe more than horses even.... sort of like Jill that way I guess
default_yes.gif
: [/SIZE]

Lyn

Hi, Lyn

Sorry I didn't answer your PM, for some reason it didn't show up...just saw it now. No we haven't seen her. :no: But this morning a man came over with a cocker. She was the same color and size as Anna plus she was shaved. But it definately wasn't Anna..she looked like she recently had puppies also. Our other dogs seemed to think it was Anna because they didn't bark at her or anything... Later on we went to the feed store and saw a sign where someone found one....called the number but it was the same dog. I still fell there is a chance we may find here...we had a cat go missing years ago and came back months later. But I am glad you at least found your dog.

Sorry forgot to add, our other cocker, Chloe is a dark red. Of the two I would say Anna is the smartest but Chloe won't go anywhere without Anna...we have 2 inside dogs that have been with her so she seems fine now...she still misses Anna, though as we all do.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back