Pintaloosas

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Renee. I don't know the sire of the filly. The previous owners bought the mare pregnant at an auction. The filly has a lightning bolt shaped white mark that reaches from her chin to the white on her neck. It is very neat. The mare just foaled out what looks to be a solid bay colt last night out of a solid bay stud. I don't know if that helps any. Her colt from last year was a silver dapple but he had a chocolate brown patch on his shoulder. Here is a picture of it.

dusty2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's some newer pics of my pintaloosa boy.. It's hard to tell if he has any other overo markings because he is a near leopard, however on the one shoulder he does have a white spot that COULD possibly be overo coming through, but then again could just be more appy coloring.. I've shared him with my friends on a paint horse board and they all agree that his big bald face and blue eyes are due to the overo gene.. Guess time will tell..

CIMG1820.JPG

CIMG1853.JPG

CIMG1817.JPG

Latest posts

Back