pictures to share -little long ears

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is he a little doll! Once you have been bitten by the loving nature of the little long ears--there is no turning back. I raise mini hinnys but will be breeding 2-3 of my mares for mules this year. One of the mares is a pintaloosa..and I will be breeding her to a spotted jack (or maybe a solid white..not sure yet) so I am going to be keeping my fingers and toes crossed for that one :bgrin
default_yes.gif
: Corinne

OHHH! He is just ADORABLE!! I'm so glad that his Momma loves him - "the cat's pajamas" that is cute!!

"PJ" for short - I love it!!

Won't matter what you call him - he is the cutest!!!

He is just to cute! I have to show him to Nate tonight. How did the jack get at the mare, if I may ask? I have mares and jacks but not near eachother, I'd kinda like to try breeding one or two to a jack but I've read where the babies come out larger than mini horse foals and I don't want to ask for trouble but the mini mules sure are darling.
We bought this mare already bred...her and three other mares were rtunning with a flashy black and white stallion so you can imajine our utter surprise to find this little guy.....there is no way to contact the previous owners ,unfortunetly, to find out if the jack was a miniature or a standard one. Dora, the mare is my biggest B mare....so that is a Blessing in its self...she had no problem at all just popped him out. He is small enough to walk under her. ..have not measured him but he is right at my knees and I am 6 feet tall..so approx 20-21 inches..I have also read where the mules baie have a different smell and some mares will not accept them..but Dora thinks he is the cats pajamas and is very protective. We are just so excited about our little guy...now all he needs is a name....was thinking of calling him Merlin cause he just magically appeared outa nowhere....hee hee
So you thought she was bred to a Miniature Horse Stud??

Yup!!! We have been waiting since June for her litttle black and white(hopefully) marked foal..soooo merlin was a B I G surprise but a wonderful one would not change a thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back