Pictures of two of my weanling fillies (clipped)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erica

Reaction score
Can you tell it is like a oven down here.........so I am taking pictures and clipping foals to have something to do in this heat.

Well my babies tend to wean great- which means that they are a little "fluffy" and fat, but I still love them. Would much rather see them this way then thin.

I have come accustom to my weaners looking like this; and know that next year when they get out of the weanling stage into the yearling they will look awesome and fit great......

So here is my first baby of 2005, Erica's Sheezzz Got Legz, at 6 months old!!! Growing up wonderfully and so mature. This girl is just thinks she is the cats meow and is totally on edge and full of herself! Legz is a daughter of the Nighthawk son, LM Hawks Great Gatsby, but to me looks more like a direct daughter of "Hawk"....

f323ffc3.jpg

f323ffbf.jpg

f323ffc9.jpg

f323ffd2.jpg

f323ffe2.jpg

And then my beautiful Behold (Erica's Just Behold). Though pudgy now I just love her. She is a full sister to Erica's Cloverbud and clover went through the same stages and is doing awesome showing this year. I just love this girls head, got her daddys eyes.

Her sire is my BTU son, Little Kings B T Buck Bandito and her dam is Erica's EK Rowdy Lady, who is a grandaughter of both Lazy N Redboy and Hemlock Brooks Egyptian King.

f323ffc1.jpg

f323ffd4.jpg

f323ffbd.jpg

f323ffcb.jpg

f323ffce.jpg

I think they're adorable when they're chubby! They're babies, they're supposed to LOOK like babies and be fat and fluffy. Those two are lovely, wow.

Leia

Erica,

They are both just beautiful!!

I can't believe that "Erica's Sheezzz Got Legz" is 6 months old already. I remember when she was born because I thought "what a cool and unique name!!"

Neat Pictures!!!!

I am such a sucker for a beautifully marked Bay Pinto, and this girl is LOVLEY!!!!!
wub.gif

And the eyes on Behold are so large and pretty!!! Very rich coloring on both girls too!!

Very pretty girls Erica!
yes.gif

Nancy
smile.gif

They are so cute
wub.gif
I think they are cute when they are a bit chubby
biggrin.gif
And your totally right, its WAY better then being thin!!
yes.gif

-Kris

Erica,

They are both just beautiful.
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
Legz says she wants to move over here to me.
yes.gif
yes.gif

Robin

Erica....they are both lovely! I also like the head on the little bay....and LOVE that deep, rich coloring on the pinto. They both have awesome necks....should be hard to beat in the showring next year!
yes.gif

Erica --

You know I think the pictures are beautiful and the horses gorgeous!!! Legz is my favorite weanling in a 2yo suit. They are both knockouts!!!

Jill

Both gorgeous Erica, but Leggz is still my favorite this year. I adore her look and color.

sooo cute!!

i like that stone horse thing in the frist picture... where did you get it? (& how much?)  i really like it!

Could it be painted?

they look great!
I got the stone horses at an auction......... one of the places that sell the different kind of cement things had went bankrupt so they had an auction and I got two of these for $75 each, which is quite a bit cheaper than normal.

And yes they can be painted, I choose not to as paint chips and I didn't want to have to keep painting them - I like them "natural"

Latest posts

Back