Pictures of kitties

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yankee_minis

Reaction score
Sarah took all of these this afternoon.

Two girls-- from the same litter

blackPointsm.jpg

Playin with my shadow and checkin out the tail

whiteMidsm.jpg

"Are you lookin at ME?"

allfoursm.jpg

"Did I see a mouse over there??"

whitesm.jpg

"You're kidding, right?"

midsm.jpg

"Don't make fun of us because of our eyes!"

pintoPandasm.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]OOOO I want that last one!!! It is siamese colored with white right????[/SIZE]

Lyn

Those are the cutest kittens ever! You can ship them all right on over here to Texas.

Boy are they cute
wub.gif
! I just want to pick them all up and snuggle them!

lyn_j said:
[SIZE=14pt]OOOO I want that last one!!! It is siamese colored with white right????[/SIZE]Lyn

479711[/snapback]

We think he's a buckskin pinto.
laugh.gif
Here's another pic of his coloring. I think the litter had 2 dads.
yes.gif
There is another one with those dark points-- a girl that has no white on her. (1st pic)

pintoMidsm.jpg

...oops...double post...

OBTW they're all FREEEEEEE

Last edited by a moderator:
If I didn't already have 2 I'd take the 2 in the first picture. I love black and white kitties and siemese one also. I have 2 that arre 1/2 brother and sister, 1 year apart. Milo is all orange, but was born white with orange ears. Smokey was born dark gray and white, but turned jet black with white. I don't know why they changed colors, everyone says it what I feed them.

Christy
wub.gif

Could you put that adorable black and white one with the markings on his face and the big blue eyes in the mail to me please
wink.gif

Boy I'm glad I don't live any closer!! I definitely can't let hubby see them...he'd go and get them all!!! How adorably precious they ALL are!!

I want the buckskin ones!!

I do live close that is the problem!

Who am I kidding I want them all!!

I really need a couple of barn kitties but they don't really look like barn kitties!

Although my barn dogs are now often residents in my daughters beds
laugh.gif
so much for the barn!

I like the little black and white with the "eyebrows"
aktion033.gif
wub.gif

Can't have kitties here. They aren't fast enough
sad.gif

Box the whole lot up and send them UPS- I'll pay the postage and take the lot!! Daft thing is I could home as many as you sent me and ask $100.00 each and get it!!!
wacko.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Both of the parents carry the hymi color pattern that the siamese have so they have siamese in them. The kitten without white looks to be seal point and the other also seal by the ears but with white. They are my most favorite things. I used to breed Snowshoe cats. They are siamese colored with white feet and white blazed faces. That much white would be a miss mark but we crossed siamese and domestic shorthairs with that tuxedo pattern to make in the 3rd generation the showshoes. The second generation is always black and white or blue and white because the siamese color is a double recessive. After the third generation they breed true.[/SIZE]

Lyn

I have ten cats now -- I do not - I do not - I do not need another cat -- I really do not not not not

But HOW TEMPTING with Beautiful kittens like that in the world.

Thanks for sharing the photos.

They are ADORABLE!!

wub.gif

They are sooooo cute! i am glad Maine is far away from Wisconsin! LOL jennifer
saludando.gif

(can you tell i have no will-power?)

Probably a very good thing that I live so far away....those kittys are all just adorable, thanks for sharing the pics.......
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back