Pictures of Filly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aubrey715

Reaction score
Last week i clipped my filly out of our National Grand Champion stallion, Lucky Four Silvers Rebel Legacy. Her dam is one of the last daughters of NFCs Don Juan who we lost about 8 years ago, he was a main stallion at Lucky Four Farms for many years, and he produced Multiple World Champions. This filly is very refined and i am anxious to see how she will mature. She reminds me a lot of her 3/4 sister, Gander Hill Chantilly Lace "Lilly". Their dams are full sisters and they have the same sire. We lost Lilly's dam a couple years ago foaling, we own a full sister to Lilly too but this will the next closest thing there will ever be to a full sister. She looks like she will do just as good in the show ring as Lilly did.

e931cac0.jpg

e931c681.jpg

e931c2d0.jpg

e931bd9f.jpg

e931b729.jpg

Her 3/4 sister, Gander Hill Chantilly Lace "Lilly"

ebf08eab.jpg

ebf08e95.jpg

She looks AWESOME Aubrey.... congrats....I cant wait to see her all grown up!

Kris

She is beatiful, I wouldn't even know how to begin trying to pick her best feature, she is just one nice package of a horse!

Oh Aubrey what a gorgeous girl. And I really like Lilly so its nice to see something like her out there. I can't wait to see her mature. HEHE..Congrats on a gorgeous filly

Latest posts

Back