Pictures and attempt at posting a video

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Lisa~

Reaction score
Lori Guglielmo came and down and put on a wonderful driving clinic this past weekend. Everyone had a great time and learned alot. I purchased a Smuckers harness for her on the 2nd day of the clinic but in this picture we sort of pieced together different parts borrowed from others so we could at least get thru the session.

Both of us are pretty green drivers this was my maybe 4th time ever driving and Dancers 4th time hooked since 2006 Nationals- Raven has driven a bit more then me but not much.

Here is a picture of my mare D.M Dirty Dancer

th_Danceronlycropped1463.jpg

Now I am going to try and post a link to a video of Raven driving her little gelding. He is very green only been hooked a handful of times and the video is from my phone so not the best quality

Casper driving

Last edited by a moderator:
Dancer is beautiful, and NICE trace clip!
default_thumbup.gif
I look forward to watching the video when I get home from work.

Leia

Dancer is beautiful! I am sure you are just thrilled! Driving is a disease you know. Incurable, of course. ;) Raven's little gelding seems very steady for a green bean! Sounds like you had a fantastic time with Lori. One of my favorite people by the way! I'm sure you learned a lot from her.

Thanks guys!

Yes I had a great time and of course I love Dancer. Raven is so proud of herself for driving Casper and Lori is wonderful a great trainer, great person and a wonderful friend!

YOu will get to see Raven over the summer she will be with Lori :)

Latest posts

Back