picture problems

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelspeeper

Reaction score
Posted a picture a my new stud...for 12 posts it showed the correct picture, then for the next 7 it had the wrong pictures. I then fixed it thinking I had goofed. In the mean time there were 17 posts of drama that we don't need to get into. As I was checking back to see where exactly I had posted the pictures for someone to see, (as it was in the middle of a post) there are yet again the wrong pictures up. Fixed again. But What gives????

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, cant help - sorry I'm useless with computers - but it might help others if you give the name of the programme you are using to post your pictures (most of us use Photobucket).

I did notice your pics had disappeared suddenly from your other topic, very strange! Hope you get some helpful suggestions very soon.
default_yes.gif

I hope it all got worked out ok! I have not posted pictures because I dont know how to figure out what size they will be once they are posted... Am scared that it will look good on my end and actually it will use the whole page and yall only see an ear... and of course it would take all day to load for those on dail-up.
default_rolleyes.gif
I guess I need to get off my butt and take a computer course!! I have several shots that I would have loved to enter into the contests but couldnt figure it out in time.
default_no.gif

I hope it all got worked out ok! I have not posted pictures because I dont know how to figure out what size they will be once they are posted... Am scared that it will look good on my end and actually it will use the whole page and yall only see an ear... and of course it would take all day to load for those on dail-up.
default_rolleyes.gif
I guess I need to get off my butt and take a computer course!! I have several shots that I would have loved to enter into the contests but couldnt figure it out in time.
default_no.gif
I also have dial up, so don't post pictures as often as I would like, but all you need to do is go to www.photobucket.com: open an account, it's free then upload from your computer. Yes with dial up it takes a while, but then you can post. When you click on the spot for direct link to picture then paste into after clicking on the picture icon, make sure to delete the first HTTP in blue.

As for the OP Parm from Star Ridge explained what was wrong on the other post, so go back and see if you can fix it that way, or try adding the pictures to a photobucket account.

Latest posts

Back