picture help please

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have followed the instructions but it still doesn't come up with the picture. Can someone please help me???

th_100_6740.jpg

It adds the img icon every time and not sure why. I think that is why its goofing up but, it isn't there when I highlight it there from my photobucket page and I really want to share more photo's with you all!!

Lisa

LMAO Ok so now its working! LOL Here is more!

th_100_6739.jpg

th_100_6738.jpg

th_100_6732.jpg

th_100_6731.jpg

th_100_6737.jpg

Dream is the Black Shetland Pony and Abby is a Mini Horse. I will post our full family photo with the girls when it is taken. Hubby got to messy today and we want to brush the girls. It had rained here in Az and they got muddy. LOL~~ Go figure hey! Hope you all enjoy. I made those Santa Hats also by knitting. It was a lot of fun to do as I didn't want to spend $13 each at the time of store boughten ones. I have more pride in them since I made them!

Lisa

Hmmm..... No idea why they are small..... Are they that small on photobucket too?

no they are not that small in photobucket! They are from my digital camera and not a cell phone. I know cells can be small. SO not sure why they ended up like that.

Lisa

If you remove the thumbnail (th_) designation from the file name, they will be big. Here I did one for you!

100_6739.jpg

I had the same problem a few days ago and someone on here helped me!

Latest posts

Back