Photo of a Shetland Harness Pony

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeanH

Reaction score
My sister sent me this photo from a recent show in the NW - Marvin Stucki, whip. This is Created in His Image, a son of the great Spit-N-Image, and he has his HOF in Harness. We bought him in horrible condition from a horse trader in Ohio for next to nothing. And, before anyone hollars about broken tails, no it is not broken. The tail is a false tail cap with a pop can underneat to hold it up.

Another reason I posted was because, a while back, someone asked if a horse that had EPM ever survived. Image was diagnosed with EPM about 5 years ago. It took a long time, but here he is today.

Image.jpg

Jean

Aww what beautiful story, and good job to you for taking the time and being so loving!!!He looks wonderfull.

What a great story behind that pony! I love him, he is a beauty! I'd love to have a modern but that is just such a huge leap from the classics/miniatures, maybe a modern pleasure sometime in the next couple years ..work my way up lol.

Is that pic from Ohio World? That is so beautiful, makes me just that much excited for Congress!
default_smile.png

Thanks for sharing your beautiful modern!

No, the photo is from a show in Monroe, Washington. He lives with my sister in Oregon.

Jean

Latest posts

Back