Photo Edit

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miracleminis

Reaction score
Hello,

I know a lot of people ask for photo edits. I tried to have one done for my daughter for Christmas and paid $30 and the results were non useable. The quallity was very unclear. If someone could help I would appreciate it. This is her second year showing and won 1st in Fillies, Champion Mare and Supreme Champion of Champions at our local fair show this past fall. I wanted to have a nice picture without all the background stuff. Thanks in advance.

Brenda

IMG_8397030.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay well this is my first shot at anything like this, i just purchased the softwear for this today and got it installed....but here you are..i'll keep playing with it.

untitled-1.jpg

and...

untitled122.jpg

just one more...

untitleddd.jpg

Alrighty what software did you get as I am wanting to try something different...any ideas please?
default_saludando.gif

Alrighty what software did you get as I am wanting to try something different...any ideas please?
default_saludando.gif
I have pictoredit (spelled like that exactly, thats not an error) that i use for the backgrounds..it came with my Vista, i just finially got around to purchasing it.

Then, i use www.picnik.com to edit the rest. On picnik..you can purchase an account and you get ALLOT more options, it is only like $24 or $25 per year too.

THank you, THank you all!!!! I can't thank all of you enough for the time you spent editing my photo. I can't wait to share them with my daughter.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Thank you Misbeth... here is one of the final photos:

0miracle6.jpg

Lisa

Latest posts

Back