Photo Contest

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilfoot

Reaction score
I've just heard a few people were wondering about Devon's Valentines Pictures.

Let me assure you that these donkies & horses did pose for the pics as seen.

It took alot of coaxing & help from friends for just the perfect shot to share with you.

I was there at the time & saw them on her digital camera....same pics as posted here

& on Equusite....she only removed the lead lines once she got home & on the computer.

So I hope everyone enjoyed this fun (& fair) photo contest!

[SIZE=14pt]So what is next???[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Sandy[/SIZE]

I never doubted it...the showdowing in the shiny heart matches up with the natural shadows ...

I sent it to my husband and he said "you are insane - how on earth I got my donkeys to do that? (he thought it was Prissy and Vernon LOL. I said I am not insane a girl from Canada is
default_rolleyes.gif
:

I didnt doubt it either. And...I could actually see my Ella and Jen doing exactly that, but then Snickers would have to join in on the party..and he would REALLY be the one holding on to the heart and running with it..making sure it was his and only his! Sandy, havent quit deceided what is going to be next :bgrin , or when--if anyone has ideas or would like to offer a small gift let me know. Corinne

I definately enjoyed it, I think it was the cutest picture I have seen in a long time. I don't mind dressing my animals up, but not when it is cold!haha I don't like cold weather, but you know the snow in the backround really set it off!!!!!!!! :aktion033: Ok it is someone elses turn on a contest!LOL
default_wink.png
:

[SIZE=14pt]I'm thinking.....I wouldn't mind sending out a small prize[/SIZE]

but I've got to come up with something cute.

I'm part Irish....so perhaps St. Patrick's Day.....?

Plenty of time for that don't ya think?

[SIZE=14pt]Sandy [/SIZE]

Oh I never douted that they acutally were holding it!

A St.pattys day photo contest would be fun now we all have to work hard to match that neat valentines photo!!

RNR

I have a box full of "donkey" figures etc I could donate one of those - or I could make a sheet of personalized return address labels with the winners choice of a donkey on them (I would have loved to embroider something but we all know that aint gonna happen
default_sad.png
)

I vote for a St. Patty's Day contest! This winner is going to be hard to beat though..... :bgrin

Just remember ~~~ :bgrin anyone coming up with a idea for our fun contest PLEASE let me know in advance. Also, keep in mind if you donate a small gift you will also be responsible for the shipping of it to the winner. Corinne

default_wub.png
: aww St Pattys Day Contest.
default_wub.png
: Wonder What I can subject them too this time
default_wink.png
: TEHE, Leprikons pops into my mind! AHAH! Poor Darlings.
default_smile.png

Just remember ~~~ :bgrin anyone coming up with a idea for our fun contest PLEASE let me know in advance. Also, keep in mind if you donate a small gift you will also be responsible for the shipping of it to the winner. Corinne

Yes and please realize if the winner is out of the country the shipping is usually more than the gift!
default_wink.png
: Ok I am ready for the next contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_poke.gif
: :cheeky-smiley-006:

I am ready, willing & able to send out a small prize at my expense.

I have a tack store so shopping is easy
default_wink.png
:

I'd like the theme of our St. Paddy's contest to be:

Donkeys interacting with people
default_wub.png
:

....& if they be wearing the green, all the better! :lol: Just kidding.

[SIZE=18pt]Is this ok Corinne?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]Sandy[/SIZE]

St. Paddy's Photo would be fun....when is it this year? LOL..I have a friend that looks like Leperchaun...I haven't seen him in years...it's a good excuse to look him up
default_yes.gif
:

Had to chuckle at that one! :lol:

St. Patrick's Day falls on Sat, March 17th

so we'd have a month from today.

[SIZE=18pt]Still gotta get the ok from Corinne![/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt][/SIZE]

Sandy

[SIZE=12pt]Sandy~~ YOU GOT IT! I will do a thread up and pin it, so its OFFICIAL... :bgrin Have fun everyone! Corinne[/SIZE]

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: Sounds like fun!!! :lol: :risa8: :new_multi: :488:

Latest posts

Back