Phoebe today

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smlotsocats

Reaction score
With the terrible news of Mary :no: I thought that some good news might be in order. It finally warmed up here today and I put Phoebe, Joy and Cinnamon out in the arena for the day. Take a look at Phoebe's back now! :aktion033:

100_4961.jpg

100_4962.jpg

And remember those ram horn hooves?? Well, here they are now.

100_4960.jpg

Here she is with Cinnamon. Right after I took this, they both dropped to the ground and got filthy dirty. Phoebe must have rolled 5 times over and over, getting up, repositioning and dropping again!

100_4966.jpg

They stayed out all day and at one point they all lay down together in the warm sun and took a nap. I was shoeing the drafties and couldn't straighten up fast enough to go get the camera!

Thanks Stacy for posting these pics. It did bring a smile to my face and to my heart!

She looks great. Is she walking ok?

Ginny

[SIZE=12pt]What a great job you have done with her. Her feet look amazing compared to how they once looked. I was wondering the same thing as Ginny, is she walking okay? :aktion033: :aktion033: Thank you for taking care of her! Shannon
default_smile.png
[/SIZE]

Is Joy :saludando: the little palomino that came from Alaska? If so I would like to see a picture of her. Thanks

Wow! What a difference! You are awesome, Stacy! I showed Ron cause he asked the other day how she was doing. He was amazed.

Fran

When i first seen those i was like, there is no way that is Phoebe lol. She looks like she feels so much better. I cant believe how beautiful she looks. Bless your heart!
default_wub.png
:

What a great start to the day :aktion033: :aktion033:

It sure made our day to see our little sunshine doing so well...thanks for sharing. I miss her happy little face BTW. Any pictures of her face?

:aktion033: So good to see Phoebe out enjoying the sunshine and the company of other horses. Wow I can't believe those are the same feet, she looks fabulous. You are doing a great job with her, thanks for sharing. :bgrin
default_wub.png
:

Yvonne

Thanks for the pictures. That was nice. I have recently adopted back my AQHA mare that was at my place when I got my first mini (Starlee in my avatar). She is now back with her & my other 3 mares. I also don't put big & little together, but my big is now 22 years & non aggressive. :saludando:

She looks amazing. great job Stacy............her hooves look wonderful.......

Back