Petunia update

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=12pt]thanks everyone and too funny Crabby Chicken...there were 15 screaming girl scouts in Build a Bear w/ us
default_wacko.png
: . Chico, thanks i think they are pretty cute kids too
default_wub.png
: , and they did tell us to keep antibiotic ointment on it and keep any "crust" or scabs from forming on it to help it heal better. i also took him today to a surgeon here at home to make sure it looked o.k. because he said he could "redo" it if it was not done well. he said it looked good, thank goodness. thanks again
default_yes.gif
: , Nikki [/SIZE]

OH Nikki,

I don't know what to even say. You have been through so much.

Hugs and prayers continued for Miss Petunia!

Hugs and prayers also for that handsome 14 year old, Drake.

Looks like that darling little Zada got to "Build A Bear" - she is just adorable with all those beautiful curls.

Nikki - Special hugs and prayers for you - hang in there - things just have to start looking up.

[SIZE=12pt]thanks everyone and too funny Crabby Chicken...there were 15 screaming girl scouts in Build a Bear w/ us
default_wacko.png
: . Chico, thanks i think they are pretty cute kids too
default_wub.png
: , and they did tell us to keep antibiotic ointment on it and keep any "crust" or scabs from forming on it to help it heal better. i also took him today to a surgeon here at home to make sure it looked o.k. because he said he could "redo" it if it was not done well. he said it looked good, thank goodness. thanks again
default_yes.gif
: , Nikki [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]I had to stop reading when I got to crust and sc*b...LOL [/SIZE] :eek:

Latest posts

Back