PayPal

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SILVER

Reaction score
Did anyone else get this email from "PayPal"

Our taxes for sending and receiving money were recalculated.PayPal must repay 4823 members including you the amount of 138.85$ .You will receive this amount of money when you will first send or receive money through PayPal. Please confirm your account,this way,the process will be considered valid.Click the link below and enter your information on the following page to confirm your account.

DO NOT REPLY TO THAT EMAIL!!! Contact Paypal immediately and forward that email to them. This is a scam!

Ohhh don't click and enter any information on that one! this is a tricky e-mail but the blank point here is.....Paypal has ALL your information on their site already.....they do not need you to re-fill out any information.....that is a scam e-mail =) I get them all the time and every one says the same thing on the bottom, to "click here and fill out your information" that is how the scammers get all your paypal info and then go spending all your money!

The old saying goes If it sounds too good to be true chances are very good that it is NOT TRUE~! Nothing of this kind of stuff giving away free money on the net is a true or ever has been true or ever will be true.

I kinda thought it was a scammer, and really had no intention on filling out or sending anything in. Thanks

I will forward it to PayPal.

They sure make the whole picture/email real looking eh!!!

I have recieved a few of these e-mails and I sent them to paypal and was told, that when paypal sends you a e-mail it will be addressed to you, with your name, if it say Dear Paypal member- ITS A SCAM, That is not how they send a e-mail to you, They never say dear paypal member

Never fill out e-mail like this without checking with them first, go to paypal website and there is e-mail addrress to send questions to - the scammers are getting smarter and bolder every day...JANE

Latest posts

Back