Paso Fino Show ( Jack Benny Class ) rider over 45

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reble

Reaction score
Forgot to show these proof Pictures of Hubby in the saddle after 3 years.

Got a 2nd. out of 10 in this class.

GlenandMelada2.jpg

GlenandMelada.jpg

Just sharing

Still Love my cowboy after 30 years :xreiter:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, how'd you find a hubby who rides? Does he have an older brother you could introduce me to???
default_wink.png
:

I know you're not looking for criticism and I don't usually critique, but might I suggest he move his feet back? He has them way forward in the pix. Just might have made the difference between 1st and 2nd.

I know you're not looking for criticism and I don't usually critique, but might I suggest he move his feet back? He has them way forward in the pix. Just might have made the difference between 1st and 2nd.

You are so correct when he came around, he had his legs placed correctly, but as you know that is when he got his picture taken.
default_wacko.png
:

But of course Rebel!..........that's Murphy's Law. The camera always catches us like we don't want to look.

[SIZE=14pt]Also dont forget that Fino gait is ridden differently than say western pleasure even tho he is dressed like that. I have been to many paso fino shows when I was going to buy one and saw that they ride with way long stirrups and also feet far forward with a very relaxed back. Great Pics! Love that horse. The only reason I didnt get one after my back surgery was because I felt so huge on top of a small horse. I am 5 10 and over 200 pounds and the horses I saw were between 13 and 14.3 hands.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Oh that is amazing...hope i can find a hubby that rides :lol: Tell him congrats and he looks great up there!!
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back