Pampered Chef party

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyn_j

Reaction score
Those of you who love to cook.... pampered chef now does the parties on line as well as at home. If you love to cook and want to see the latest in cook ware and baking stones etc e mail me at [email protected] and I will send you the link. THe consultant that is doing my party next week has an online catalog and shoping where you can order right there! Come see what is new. She is actually cooking as the red necks say "hor D orvies" and a desert. Oriental pot stickers and a Berries and cream brownie desert on a stone!

Have any of the rest of you done these before?

Lyn

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I love Pampered Chef! I haven't hosted a party yet, but I go to 5 or 6 every year. I use my stones for everything. The last party I went to did a chocolate something-or-other out of one of the P.C. cookbooks and it was to-die-for!

Just had a party in January and went to a party Sunday. I bought a piece of their new executive line cookware.

I've been going to pampered chef parties for about 7 years or so. I have a lot of their stuff and love it all. The bamboo cutting board is really nice too.

Haven't been to one in about 6 years but own a ton of stuff, and recently was invited to one this weekend, can't go but going to get a new stone.. love their stuff, just as I love partylite candles!! Best in the world I believe
default_yes.gif
:

My sister and I hosted a party a couple of months ago and the demonstrator did the potstickers - they are WONDERFUL! :aktion033:

[SIZE=14pt]If anyone wants to order online ....the lady doing my party Amy Roberts has a web site where you can go order. I love the stones!!! E mail me and I will send the link if you are interested.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Latest posts

Back