Out For Good Hero For August

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RebelsHope

Reaction score
I found this on another board. I just thought I would share.

Every once in a while someone comes into your life and reminds you of just how all of us were meant to be - LOVING, CARING, GIVING, COMPASSIONATE, RESILIENT and FORGIVING.I was up in Gladstone for the National Championships to watch and work with many of our top riders to help them improve their scores. Naturally, in doing so, I directed all my attention and energy to every possible detail of both riders and horses, obsessing over half-passes, flying changes, weather, and footing. But then I received word from my good friend, Maureen Pethick, that Gary Johnson wanted to come by to meet me. Maureen had to remind me who this young man was, but a few hours later everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, became crystal clear!

Gary walked in with the biggest smile imaginable and proceeded to tell me about his passion for driving and the fun and excitement he has by competing. Sounds all so normal-right?
Follow the link to read more. . .

http://doversworld.com/blog/2009/08/dovers...-_gary-johnson/

What a great story. I passed the link on to the AMHA board to see if there is something we can do to help him find a new driving horse. Don't know if we can, but you never know, somebody might know somebody.....

Oh my gosh, what a story. I hope someone can help him. Thanks for posting that, rebleshope. sfmini, very nice of you to pass that info. I'll but someone will see this and help.
default_yes.gif

Back