Our surprise twin goats

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheCaseFamily00

Reaction score
I recieved a call in November that a goat was left tied in some people yard and some friends asked if we could take her. Last evening i went to feed and noticed her bag was HUGE and she had a discharge! She went into labor about 15 minutes later.She was a real trooper and had 2 healthy kids.

Photo0215.jpg

Photo0208.jpg

God love them, they are so cute. Your a good person for giving them a home. My hubby won't let me have any goats, cause he says they climb all over everything. I've always wanted one of the little ones. Too cute!
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations! What a special double gift!
default_wub.png

Thanks,I'm wiped out! I wasn't prepared at all but I think I can start to relax now
default_ohnoes.jpg
. I feel horrible that i didn't realize she was pregnant.She was getting FAT but I felt her belly all the time and never felt the first kick,i'm so thankful they are all ok.I am always so amazed at the whole birthing process not matter what it is,such a gift
default_wub.png

My hubby won't let me have any goats, cause he says they climb all over everything. I've always wanted one of the little ones. Too cute!
default_aktion033.gif
Our hubbies must be related, as my has the same reason for not wanting any around.
default_laugh.png

They are so cute, I would like a couple of goats; but around here they might "call" in the coyotes worse the new calves do.
default_no.gif
And, they tend to chew tails, if you house them with horses.

Oh many congratulations!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

What cute little poppets (boy/girl???) - Momma goat is a good looking girl too.
default_wub.png

Anna

AnnaC we have a boy and a girl
default_wub.png
.We were given 2 big goats do to a illness from friends ,they couldnt keep them any longer. My 2 big goats stay in their lot really well and are very easy to take care of. When we were given the pygmy goat we put her in with the big goats and watched them. As soon as I left the lot the pygmy leaped over the fence to be with me
default_new_shocked.gif
.I had to resort to using a different shelter area,we have a 8x8 building with a big dog kennel attached so that became her new home.We have alot of coyotes around here to,the only pets they went after was my chickens and ducks.

default_wub.png
Tooo, tooo cute! We have two female goats but they are just our weedeaters. Neighbor decided to get some goats last year. Two weeks ago they got a set of twins. They were clueless what to do! We did have a book about goats so we loaned it to them. Last week they got surprised with triplets! They have offered us the services of their male goat. Told them thanks, but no thanks, that we would just admire their little cuties.
default_laugh.png

Latest posts

Back