Our second mini foal this year!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CheyAut

Reaction score
And it's a repeat of our first ROFL! A chestnut colt with a blanket to the withers... But really hard to see with the foal fuzz, until the next day I thought he was solid lol! I think I saw spots under there, too... man, I can't wait to clip the butts on these boys haha

I knew my mare would foal that night (the 7th) as her milk tested ready that day. Timing perfect except that hubby and I both had agility class at 8pm with our BC pups. So I decided Craig would stay home to watch her and I would go to class myself (well, with my pup of course lol). I didn't make it all the way there before I had to turn around due to her foaling! I talked Craig through the birth on the phone, and when asked what the foal (sex unknown yet) looked like, he said red, solid but an ice cream cone on his head. We figured an ice cream themed name would be appropriate. I told my best friend that when she came to visit the next day, and she said to name him Waffle. While I thought it cute, I was confused why should would suggest a breakfast food name... until she said like waffle cone, duh! So, his barn name is Waffle, reg name still undecided.

So, here he is... and I know it's hard to see, but I promise there is white underneath to his withers ;)

sagecolt164-7-11.jpg

sagecolt204-7-11.jpg

sagecolt384-7-11.jpg

sagecolt304-7-11.jpg

sagecolt274-7-11.jpg

congratulations
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif
lucky you - I just love those spotties !

Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah Really sweet pictures!! Love the "waffle" cone on his face.

What a cutie. Must be something in your water with both being so similar in color. So glad it was a good birth after the sorrow of Diva and foal.

Well whose baby is this??!!! I didnt realize you'd had another one! Is that Sage? Who is the sire?! Congrats and cute name- I see the white under there!

Thank you all!

Kim, that is a great idea... Hmm... CheyAuts Royal Repeat... hmm...
default_smile.png

Laurie lol! Well I told you at the show I think, but mommy is Sage and daddy is Chianti
default_smile.png
(Which is where the Royal comes from, he is C.J. Cameo's Royal Chianti)

Latest posts

Back