Our newest addition to The Crabby Chicken Ranch...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crabby-Chicken

Reaction score
Hilary sold her AMHR B sized gelding... He was wonderful and she had him since the day he was born. She has loved him for five years, but he does not like showing and it really was obvious. My daughter LOVES everything about showing, and even though I offered her any of my horses to show,,, it wasn't the same... so.....

We went to our friends house to look around, they had just moved down here. As we were touring their awesome barn,, there were of course these eyes in the stall,, then their was the love, lip wiggle and it was all over...
default_yes.gif
:

We want to thank Gallery Originals for allowing Hilary to purchase this yearling filly. She is a sweetie and so pretty. This is not even a great picture of her. But all we have so far. Here is Formal Delight (Dee Dee)!!!

mares_deedee1.jpg

default_wub.png
: Saw her at Central Point, she is so lovely! And you are right, even prettier than the pretty picture! CONGRATULATIONS Hilary on a great new show mare!

Oh Hilary honey congratulations on that beautiful filly! Have fun above all and always post pictures.

Maxine

What a beauty. Congratulations to your family!

My favorite color, so dont' let her out of your sight :bgrin :bgrin

Yup, she's gorgeous, a great addition and will be super fun to show (and breed later for more show horses!)!!!

Congratulations!

Liz

Latest posts

Back