Our New Filly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minis2love

Reaction score
Well last weekend we got a wonderful surprise. It was much needed as the weekend before that we lost one of our mares in foaling. It was heartwrecking. Our other mare gave us this beautiful little filly on national prayer day. We named her Knights Delight. She is out of our Multi champion stallion.

mini015edited2.jpg

knightsDelight.jpg

The funny thing is we dont have ANY pintos. we where hoping for a appy like her brother

Dance.jpg

She's adorable, is she a pintaloosa, from the left side looks like she might have frosting over her rump. Congratulations on a beautiful girl and my sincere condolences on the loss of your other mare.

We think so. She looks like she has frosting on her hip, but it is not really pronounced. She has the sweetest temperment.

Mini has given us color every time we have bred her. We had down sized a lot and kept only two mares and our stallion and Mini's (the filly's mom) last foal, who is the little colt. With the loss of our other mare we are thinking hard about getting out of the minis. We love all of our little ones but it is so hard to loose one you have raised from a baby to loose it like we lost Addy.

Sorry for your losses. Congrats on that beautiful filly!!! Maybe she is your sign that u should not give up on your horses.
default_smile.png

So sorry for your loss of the mare- how horrilbe. God has sent you a little beauty to brighten your day and make you smile. She is lovely!

So sorry for your loss. That must be the hardest thing to go through. The new baby is very pretty and I hope she helps you through this very hard time.

What a nice filly! I am so sorry for your loss. (((hugs))) Don't give up on miniatures entirely. Remember there are always lots of ways to enjoy them without breeding too.

default_wub.png
: very nice filly.

i am so sorry for your loss.

the lord sent you a very nice filly to heal your heart.

Beautiful baby girl. So sorry for your loss of your other mare.

Lyn

Congratulations on your new filly...she's beautiful!! So sorry for the devastating loss of your mare....so sad.
default_sad.png

I am so sorry to hear about your little mare, Your new little filly is so cute, I just love her.

I'm really sorry about the loss of your mare and foal :no:

Your new colt is awesome, I hope he brings you much happiness
default_yes.gif
: Joyce

Latest posts

Back