Our new arrival LOVES the horse-ball!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess he really does like it.
default_thumbup.gif
Too funny, thanks for sharing!!

Bec, you're videos are so cute and well done. This new little guy is sure cute, and boy does he love that ball. So far, the few I've tried a ball on have been afraid of it and I've not seen them play that hard with one.

Wow! Want to watch all day! Where do you get your horse balls from? I have an almost 3 year old gelding who I think might be an ideal candidate for one. and I think the older minis would love for him to have a "playmate" to harass that isn't them LOL!!!

I really like these horse balls as they have a cloth shell that you put on top - they last WAY longer! It is from Equi-Spirit. They have various distributors.
default_smile.png

He really knows how to play. I wish he could come here and show mine how its done. They just act like its nothing and they're bored. I can hold it up to my big horses mouth and he'll chew on the handle but he's not really interested.

really cute !
default_smile.png
i know a mini who balls like that with a rubber ball and i get scared he might pop it!
default_smile.png

I agree Marsha, he looks like he is trying hard to let the ball know he is boss. Lol thanks for sharing it with us and thank you for all you do.

I wish mine would play with the balls I've bought for him. He also has a jolly ball that he just kicks around his stall. Your video was just too funny. Loved it.

Latest posts

Back