Our little boy "Catch" is driving!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Catch looks great driving, very flashy movement. Can't wait to see him in person driving and showing out here on the East Coast this year. Josh has done a fantastic job training him training him to drive, but then again i knew he would.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice! I forwarded a picture to my boarder - she's a big appy fan and has drooled over his ad pictures more than a few times LOL. She'll be so envious.
default_biggrin.png
She's from Phoenix, and nearly stopped to meet you all on her way back from Christmas (I think she wanted to drool in person), just got in a hurry coming home.

Jan

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay Catch!!
default_aktion033.gif

Isn't it the most exciting thing, watching those first few times, seeing all the possibilities!
default_biggrin.png

It's one of my favouritest things in the world!
default_biggrin.png
default_yes.gif

I have always liked Catch and can't wait to see him driving. He looks great in the photos and I can't wait to see him again in person.

When he has his first win with Josh maybe you could tip Josh with a new pair of jeans or atleast a needle and thread.
default_wink.png

Good luck.

What make of cart is Josh using?

He looks great!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
I've always enjoyed watching Catche's progress! Good luck with him this year.
default_yes.gif

Hi Dawn and Tommy! Thanks for sharing this awesome update and great photos with us! Sure wish I could have met Catch when I visited you this past October but I was thrilled to see all the rest of you wonderful horses, and meet both of you as well. Good luck in the shows!

Debi

Dawn and Tommy,

Oh my he looks dashing in harness!!
default_aktion033.gif

The best to him in his first time out!! Let us know how he does!!! Plus you know we want pictures Too!!!
default_yes.gif

Joyce

Wow, thanks everybody for your interest!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

It looks like Catch has quite an extensive fan club and it's wonderful to have the opportunity to share the great joy he brings us with all of you. We'll be sure to keep our LB mini buds posted with how he's is coming along.

Waving and smiling from Arizona!
default_saludando.gif

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

This is great!!! Wahoo! See, I told you you guys would love driving- it is SO much fun!!

P.S. I happened to catch Tommy and Dawn within the last couple of weeks, sitting in the 'driver's seats' and they looked like they were pretty comfortable with it and having a good time! I think we will be seeing some future things from them in the ring!!!!

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Pretty guy and he makes a nice looking cart horse! I think catch is a great example of a MINI who is nice enough to still play with the big boys!
default_biggrin.png
Way to go guys! I can't wait to see him rack up the HOF points!

He is such a good looking horse, driving or standing still!! Congratulations!!

Latest posts

Back