Our Foal didn't make it.....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm very sorry that you, too had to go through this. My first and only baby didn't make it, either. like yours, he was a gorgeous pinto colt and suffocated before coming out of his mom. He came out very easily, but she had an infection in her uterus. The placenta compeletley came out right behind the baby, still attached to him, so it had come detached prematurely, cutting off blood supply to him. Poor Ruby had to have several uterine flushes and lots of antibiotics and shots to take care of the infection. It was 3.5 weeks ago I and still haven't gotten over it. So I know how you feel, and I"m very sorry that you, too, had to go through it. Prayers for you and your mare.

Jessi

I am so very sorry for your loss.
default_sad.png

Gracie,

I am so very sorry that you lost your foal. It is never easy to lose these precious babies.

Give your little mare an extra hug, I hope she is doing okay.

Thanks everyone, Mama horse still looks like a drunk sailor when she walks but seems to be a little better not much.

Shes such a happy little girl. Shes in heat and i tried explianing it will NEVER happen she didnt get it, lol

Latest posts

Back