Our first 2 donkey foals of the year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

auledasacres

Reaction score
Wanted to introduce our first 2 donkey foals of the year. First born March 22. A very dark brown boy with black cross. Kids named him Mr Tucket. The second born last night. A super tiny light brown girl with splash of white on her head. No name yet, any suggestions would be appreciated. I have never seen such a small donkey but her momma is only about 30 inches. She is also the first donkey we have had that has a dark muzzle. Most have had the light muzzle. Thanks for letting us share. Traci and Family

Mr. Tucket

P3250021.jpg

Unnamed girl

P3310046.jpg

Awww, they are adorable!! Your baby girl is just the sweetest! How about Too Cute to Take or Too Cute To Handle. Cause she really is just "too cute". lol. I love the name Delilah for a donkey. Hubby wouldn't go for that when his little girl was born so she is Lily Sunrise. Anyways, thanks for sharing and good luck with a name.

Mr Tucket is so cute
default_wub.png
: Love his color !

Your little girly is adorable too
default_yes.gif
:

She looks like a "Tinkerbelle" to me

Tucket & Tinkerbelle
default_wink.png
:

Is the dark momma Carol? They are just darling and I think Tinkerbell would be a super name, it's just plain cute. (I'm going to remember that one
default_wink.png
: ). Congratulations!

[SIZE=12pt]OHHH ,Are they precious
default_wub.png
: I think Tinkerbell is cute for your darling little girl too. YUP~~ Tucket & Tinkerbelle, they sound so cute together. Corinne
[/SIZE]

awwww
default_wub.png
:

they are both adorable!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my Mary Lou is actually pregnant!! She sure looks it!!!

Thanks for sharing the pics!!!

~kathryn

Cute! I'd love to have a dark points donkey. I just don't think Kilroy wants any other donkeys around me. :no:

I love the name Mr. Tucket!
default_smile.png
Very sweet little babies and I'm glad the special event wen't so well.

chico

Your babies are both just darling! I also like the names Tucket & Tinkerbelle!

The little jenny really does look very tiny!

Congratulations on 2 precious babies!!

Back