Our Family Christmas was Fantastic

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reble

Reaction score
Sorry no pictures, how could I forget my camera, but lots of memories...

We went to Kid Zone, the kids played and played and played and played, was lots for them too do.

climbing, slides, balls, it was like a jungle gym, huge....also rides, and games.

We enjoyed watching and playing with all our grand children, 5 of our grand kids are under 4 years old.

Than we let them open up their gifts & all had a bite too eat the menu was:

pizza, hamburg, hotdogs , fries or onion rings.

The kids where so hungry never heard a word as they where all filling their faces.

16 family members, only one husband (son-in-law) missing, he was working out west, and his plane is coming in tomorrow.

Dylan our 3 year old grand son after getting into their car, said Daddy I really had a good day with you and his Daddy said so did I son, my daughter said it was priceless.

Our other grand daughter once in her car seat, before getting out of the parking lot was sound a sleep.

What a wonderful get together, we all agreed was the Best Christmas ever, and we will do it all again next year.
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Im so glad to hear you had a wonderful family get together. I mentioned your idea to one of my sisters w/young children and another with children. They loved the idea because all the kids that dont often get together would really enjoy spending time playing. They could have cousins, neices nephews...no messy houses and gram and gramps would be able to spend lots of time with everyone. I think they are going to plan it for New Years Day ( too late for Christmas ) What a great idea.

Yes, I can imagine there were lots of sleepy heads on the ride home!! LOL

Awww...definite precious memories.
default_wub.png
I am so glad you all had a great time and were able to all be together, well, most all with the exception of "missing hubby". But I just bet he feels bad he couldnt be there to join everyone else. What a great idea, for anyone with little kids or grandkids.

Corinne

Mary and Glen sounds like a wonderful day. Merry Christmas to all of you. Next year don't forget your camera. Walt and Frannie

Latest posts

Back