Opinion on mare

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Horse Love

Reaction score
I am really interested in this AMHR mare as a broodmare for my stallion, but really would like a second opinion on her to make sure I'm just not being blinded by her gorgeous color! Shes registered as a dun, but wouldn't you call her more of a buckskin? Any major conformational faults that you notice? Her registered name is Stradlings Princess Chyna, out of Komoko lines. Her grandsire is Komokos Leopard Eagle.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
The Forum requests that public opinions on horses you don't own need to be made privately...... Sorry.....

You might want to ask this question again and have people contact you through private message.

Oh so sorry!!!! Im still somewhat new and learning the ropes lol is there a way to delete this?

What miniv said... You can pm me or email [email protected] for critique.

Also need pics of your stallion and goals for breeding (a pet, national level halter competitive or what)

It's ok! You didn't know
default_smile.png

I took the photos out! You can request that people have a look at horses you'd like an opinion on and have them email or PM you. Then people will.
default_smile.png

Don't worry, Horse Love.... REO is a very hugable moderator. :eek:) (Actually they all are.!)

I'm sure you'll get several people's opinions and Disney's will be a good one.

y'ep, what has already been said and also ditto on the the emails or private messages. That way no one's feelings get hurt, especially if they are browsers or forum members (I believe the owner to this horse is both).

Going by what came up in a search for her name, seeing pics on for sale sites. It would be nice if they had a summer pic of her to show people instead of winter long hair. You really cant tell a lot by a long shaggy hair pic. But going by what is out on for sale sites, I'd pass.

Marsha

Latest posts

Back