Open Fun Show In NC

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maryann

Reaction score
ITS ALMOST TIME..........

ONLY 5 MORE DAYS................

DON'T MISS OUT . ITS GOING TO BE FUN, FUN ,FUN!!!!

EAST COAST MINIATURE HORSE CLUB!!!

FALL FUN SHOW!!!!!!

OPEN TO ALL MINIS UNDER 38 INCHES TALL

SAT OCTOBER 29TH

START TIME 9 AM

PIEDEMONT SADDLE CLUB

8001 LEABOURNE ROAD

COLFAX, NC 27235

ALL INFORMATION POSTED ON East Coast Miniature Horse Club Link UNDER UPCOMING EVENTS

CLASS SPONSERSHIPS WELCOME AT $10 EACH.

Email me OR DARLENE AT DARLENES E-MAIL LINK WITH ANY QUESTIONS

Last edited by a moderator:
I judged this show last year and what a great group of people!! It was a good crowd, good turn out, and a awesome people to work with. It's a nice, laid-back, FUN show! I'd recommend it to anyone wanting to get there horse out one last time before winter!

I was there last year and am planning on being there this year. It was a lot of fun. I remember there were about 30 liberty entries!!

I am going and bringing two friends that will be showing their horses!

Thank you Matt for the cudos.We loved having you last year

as a judge and enjoyed your input that you gave the exhibitors. It was nice of you to take time to come south and help us!!!We hope

to have you back some day. Our club has worked very hard to make this a show where anyone and any horse under 38 inches

can show and have a ball. Its judged under AMHA rules but we make a few concessions. We acutally allow driving horses to cross

enter into each division, Classic, Country , Pleasue. To see which type your horse blends in with the best. Of course only one

division will count for high points to keep it fair and you can choose which one. We also do a timed jumper course along with

another regular AMHA type of jumper. Costume class is always a lot of fun expecially this time of year. We will have a Hot Dog Vender

down at the areana this year and a Silent auction. Anyone wanting to start out showing , or who is curious to see what these little guys can do , any children , this is a place for you. We have one family that has decided that each member will show this year and make it a family affair. We are looking forward to seeing You CZP1 and Fourluckyhorseshoes there also. Just another week. I can't wait.

default_aktion033.gif
Yes, it's one of the most fun shows of the year! Great place to jump into the fun of showing miniature horses. We give a special award to first place in every class as well as Several High Point Awards. High Point 7 & Under, High Point 8-12, High Point 13-18, High Point Adult, High point Horse and the Millie Smilie Memorial Sportsmanship Award.
default_new_multi.gif

Bumping this back up. Its only 5 more days . Don't miss out on all

the fun. From what I have heard its going to be a great show, with

lots of new people breaking into the mini world. Come on out and join

us, reminise with us old ones and meet the new ones .

This show sounds like so much fun, since we are members we did receive the e-mail, but have another committment. Maybe next year. To all that are going, have fun!
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back