OMHCI Fun Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tea cup

Reaction score
Reminder!!!! Fun Spring Fling - Fat and Fuzzy Festival presented by OMHCI is this Saturday - April 6, 2013. Fun and instructive non-pointed miniature equine show. 38 inches and under - do not have to be registered - miniature horses and donkeys welcome!! You do need to have a current Negative Coggins test. Come play and learn - rain or shine - indoor arena. Creek County Fairgrounds, Kellyville,Oklahoma. Hope to see you there!!! For more information about the fun show, as well as our jackpot incentives and schedules for the 2013 show seaseon, please visit www.omhci.org.

Wish I'd known in time to get coggins done. I always find out too late
default_sad.png

I hope that the arena will be packed really good for the carts. I know for sure that there will be 3 chariots there and maybe even 4 if she can get her trailer out. (Lots of rain the last few days). See you Saturday.

My family is on the way up to Kellyville. The two gsons are showing their driving horses for the first time. Watch out everyone in the youth class! Especially since there has been no practice for 2weeks because of the rain. I'm stuck at home watching my one and only bred mare. She sure acts like she will foal today. Has kept me awake since 2 this a.m. This will be my first foal since the 2011 tornado.

Rita,

Good luck to your gsons and best wishes for a succesful foaling!

This show sounds like so much fun. The Club sure works hard to promote our little horses! Hope this show turns out as well as last year's.

Latest posts

Back