OMG OMG OMG! WOO HOO

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi*

Reaction score
I got accepted to the Dental Hygiene program in Fresno!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
It was the only program I applied to and I just can't believe I got in the first try!!!!! A lot of the students there were on their 2nd and 3rd years of trying to get in
default_yes.gif
So anyways I feel very blessed and am very excited! I will start in August! Wish me luck ok!? I will need it cause the program is very difficult I hear
default_ohnoes.jpg

Well done! I would wish you luck - but you will not need it - you will do just fine!
default_yes.gif

Thanks
default_biggrin.png
I'm on cloud nine! It's good to know I will be done with school in 2 years:)

Brandi, that is fabulous!! Just please, make sure that even though you are in, you are guaranteed to receive that training. My neice, has been in 2 programs, looking at a third, that accepted her and some 90 others, but the actuall training program only accepts 30. Just check and make sure before you hand out that money.

Thanks for the info:) I am actually one of the 30 so I am in:) I was a ways down the alternate list but a lot of students didn't show up so I was offered a position.
default_smile.png
I have the welcome packet and they are in the process of registering me for the classes.

Brandi, that is fabulous!! Just please, make sure that even though you are in, you are guaranteed to receive that training. My neice, has been in 2 programs, looking at a third, that accepted her and some 90 others, but the actuall training program only accepts 30. Just check and make sure before you hand out that money.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Brandi! I am so happy for you and I am sure you will be very successful!
default_aktion033.gif

Its a very good profession and you'll earn a good paycheck too! Congrats!

Yes! I have heard this from many hygienists! They say I won't regret the decision. They say even if you can only find part time work, you still make a great living. In fact many of them only work 3 days a week. I am so very excited!!! I have been working on the prereq courses for two years now and it's a great feeling to know I am finally going to start
default_biggrin.png
Thanks for all the best wishes everyone
default_wub.png

Its a very good profession and you'll earn a good paycheck too! Congrats!

Latest posts

Back