Ok for those that wanted to see... Raven riding her new pony

• Thread starter Lisa-Ruff N Tuff Minis
  • Start date
Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Lisa-Ruff N Tuff Minis

We dont have a saddle yet should be here later next week and of course dont have a bit to fit her properly althougth I do have a headstall. So we just made due bareback with a halter.

While Star wont win any beauty contests she is such a good pony and really knows her job. I couldnt ask for a horse with more heart (and brains) for Raven and between Star and Foxy.. sheesh I never see Raven anymore she is always outside

000_0312.jpg

Yeaaa Raven!!! Lucky gal to have such a wonderful mare to learn on. You both look super!! mary

:aktion033: Raven must be in heaven!!!

MA

Awww... look at that. Like peas and carrots.
default_wub.png
: Those two are going to make some great memories together. I love that pony; gems like that are tough to come by.

Awww...talk about a perfect fit!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: BTW - LOVE the purple shoes!! CUTE!!! :aktion033:

Liz R.

Great picture and there isn't a better pony than one that can be ridden safetly bareback with a halter and lead.

They look really good together! Love the pink clothes Raven has on! Her Pony would look smashing with a pink saddle pad!
default_yes.gif
:

Best way for children to learn to ride balanced is by Bareback. My Son is learning on my Fjord mare.. bareback and riding with a halter and the lead, used as reins.

Lucky, lucky Raven to have such a good pony to ride and love.

She'll be out on the trails in no time mom, are you ready to ride too? LOL

Latest posts

Back