Ohio world show premiums??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetOpal

Reaction score
I am a little surprised that I still have not recieved my premium check, after 2 months some calls and emails to boot, nothing. Has anyone else recieved thiers and if so when??

Jennifer

nothing here
default_sad.png
Last I checked on the studbook the world show was still missing classes and one was the one my filly won. When we did it in 2006 we had our checks right away. Kinda frustrating

We haven't received our premium check yet either, kinda wondering when they will get things resolved, its been way overdue in arriving. I will be surprised if we ever receive it and who knows if the amount will be correct that they issue for the amount of premium owed. This will probably effect the turnout for next years show if they screw things up in the payment amount. I know last year we had our premiums before heading to AMHR Nationals. I think they have a major screw up and not really knowing how about correcting the problem properly so that everyone will receive the appropiate premiums for their wins.

I just hate this as I too think this will affect attendance next year. This was my favorite show when I moved to Ohio and attended in 2006. We got paid just a few weeks after the show last year. I cant get an answer from anyone I have called or emailed so Im at a loss as to why they dont have the show corrected and the payouts done. I do think it would help alot if someone would explain what the holdup is and why classes are missing.

Ok got an update on this. Johm Rimmer spoke with them this morning and called to let me in on it. They started a new program and the whole thing seems to have some glitches, they have worked out one part and are hoping to have them out very soon. They were of course extremely appologetic! So lets keep our fingers crossed that they are on thier way!!!!!!

Hopefully they will get the amount of the premium checks correct since they had trouble with classes being incorrect, see what happens I guess.

Latest posts

Back