October Minature Horse World

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimini

Reaction score
Hi there -

If anyone has experienced any problems with their October Miniature Horse World falling apart, please contact the AMHA. The publisher has apologized for some binding issues, and will be mailing out replacement issues to anyone who encountered this problem. Please email [email protected] asap if your copy has any problems.

Hi there -

If anyone has experienced any problems with their October Miniature Horse World falling apart, please contact the AMHA. The publisher has apologized for some binding issues, and will be mailing out replacement issues to anyone who encountered this problem. Please email [email protected] asap if your copy has any problems.
Not falling apart - but I had to throw mine out of the house! I gave me some rather severe allergic reagctions - kinda scary!

I had the same problem with the smell from the ink. I could only read it for a short while then I would put it away for a while and then go back to it later. I think most of the odor has gone now.

Mine has had that issue.. I can barely flip a page without it falling out! Thanks for the info!

i still havent gotten mine
default_sad.png

Me too....the whole center of mine fell apart...right around the color article.
default_sad.png

Yes, mine too. Also, if this was the "World show" issue, why didn't it show up before Worlds? I'd be peeved if I paid for a national issue and it missed it by a week.
default_unsure.png
:

Also, if this was the "World show" issue, why didn't it show up before Worlds? I'd be peeved if I paid for a national issue and it missed it by a week.
... That is almost exactly what Lee said .......Ours fell apart also but what the heck - I'll probably pitch it when we move anyway.

Yes, mine too. Also, if this was the "World show" issue, why didn't it show up before Worlds? I'd be peeved if I paid for a national issue and it missed it by a week.
The issue is always available at the World Show. I got a copy while there and got my other copy in the mail yesterday. Both copies were in good condition and neither had a strange smell.

Mine did too, but I emailed Alison at AMHA and she emailed me right back and was so nice! She's really on the ball! I made sure to tell her how much she's appreciated.

default_smile.png

Mine did too, but I emailed Alison at AMHA and she emailed me right back and was so nice! She's really on the ball! I made sure to tell her how much she's appreciated.

default_smile.png
Alison is doing an awesome job! I emailed her late last night (after 8 pm) and had a response within

an hour on this same issue.

I also told her how much I appreciate her! :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back